Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Let's Play: Psychonauts Parts 13-14

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Taking a bit of a break from the three video format for this post. Considering that each of the three residents of Thorny Towers lasted at least two videos I might as well make it self contained. Starting off we have the under-appreciated Gloria's Theatre where we start delving into the true ills that plague the human mind. Basically we have to stop an Angry critic and a Phantom of the Opera tribute act to get Dr Girlfriend to restore sanity to an actress. It makes sense once you see it in motion I swear.

Psychonauts is owned by Double Fine Productions, Tim Schaffer and Majesco Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment