Monday, August 26, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 47, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 21 and Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise Part 2

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Once again I have business come up so no article this week sadly. But at least Zi-O is almost over, if only our protagonist wasn't a complete selfish asshat with the brains of a sock drawer. Oh and trust me this show has far more issues then that, not the least of which that without said selfish stupidity then the plot would have been over and done by episode 1, just meh the belt and no Oma Zi-O, no time jackers, no Another Riders nothing. But at least Ryusoulger is starting to turn itself around with a plot that you know is going to have some heart tearing moments. Oh, and starting this time, I'll honestly try to end my steams earlier, and trust me enough happens in FOTNSLP to keep you occupied for quite some time.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is owned by Sega, Nobuhiro Suzuki and Jun Orihara based off of the Manga Fist of the North Star written by Buronson.

No comments:

Post a Comment