Saturday, August 10, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 46, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 20 and Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise Part 1

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Big week as we start our stream of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. I'm a very casual fan of the series having only seen the first arc of the Anime up to where Ken kills Shin so everything else is a mystery to me aside from Youtube clips and Bennet the Sage's Episode of Anime Abandon talking about the movie. Other then that I know that this was made by the guys behind the Yakuza games, so if I like this; this may be what inspires me to get into that franchise. Other then that Zi-O is thankfully almost over and apparently Ryusoulger is bombing so badly that it got not only a writing staff change but also a producer staff change since episode 19. Damn, I honestly never heard a show do that badly before, just damn!

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is owned by Sega, Nobuhiro Suzuki and Jun Orihara based off of the Manga Fist of the North Star written by Buronson.

No comments:

Post a Comment