Thursday, August 8, 2019

Demo Lets Play: Catherine Full Body: A true delicacy.

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 Oh Catherine Full Body, this is something that I've been meaning to get to for a long time. Which is a personal mark of shame as a fan of Atlus' games. I got the original for Christmas a few years ago, never played it mostly due to me not being interested and College taking up most of my time, but now I have the chance to rectify my mistake with an enhanced remake for the PS4. Though I'll definitely save it for Christmas since there's still more games on my plate to deal with. I've heard it was hard as hell, but I'm always up for a challenge.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Catherine Full Body is owned by Atlus, Sega and Studio Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment