Monday, October 2, 2017

Lets Play BioShock HD Part 5: Fort Frolic

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.









 Now in probably the most unoriginal thing I can say about this game Fort Frolic is my most favorite part of the game and genuinely the most creepy. Besides who else could possibly forget such a memorable character like Sander Cohen? This character by far steals the game for me, he's creepy, insane, memorable and just entertaining as hell. While I am grateful that he never got too popular otherwise he'd just be another Pyramid Head, Wolverine, Deadpool, Batman or Den-o, over used past the point of popularity almost entirely divorced from how and why he became popular in the first place to the point where he's overexposed and annoying.


Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock is owned by 2K Boston, 2K Australia, Take-Two Interactive, Ken Levine, Alyssa Finley and 2K Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment