Monday, October 16, 2017

Lets Play BioShock HD Part 6: Hephaestus & Rapture Central Control

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.






 So here we are, the lair of the beast himself aaaaand its surprisingly short considering all the build up. But the atmosphere is still quite palpable, this place is quite creepy and crawly, not as messed up as Medical or Fort Frolic but this place does have some rather nightmarish imagery. Also Ryan's office is where we bare witness to one of the best plot twists in all of gaming in my opinion. When I first played this game back in 2009 my jaw dropped when I finally got to Ryan and quite literally saw the writing on the wall, even if I was playing the Darth Vader clip in my mind because lets face it we all were. Though once you've played it a few times the twist does lose some of its punch but I honestly still love it. So watch, comment and enjoy would you kindly?

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock is owned by 2K Boston, 2K Australia, Take-Two Interactive, Ken Levine, Alyssa Finley and 2K Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment