Saturday, March 25, 2017

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (PS4): All Secret Portal Fights and 100% Completion

Please be sure to read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.



 With this we finally come to our end of my Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts 3D for the PS4. As a remake of a 3Ds game for the PS4 the guys at Square did a fantastic job. The new Dream Eaters are well ok, nothing really "new" aside from the Tubguin Ace's finisher. And if you want to 100% this game, it's doable but it will take quite a bit of time to do it so be warned. But still this is a fantastic remake and I'm glad I got to share my time with it with all of you. So with that in mind I give this my rating of "Finish it!"

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment