Thursday, August 23, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Adventure Pack

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 Here we are again with new Ni no Kuni 2 content. Also this was for free I'm guessing to make up for how long the Season Pass stuff is taking to make (full disclosure didn't pick that up thankfully.) But for now we have an ancient evil dragon stirring and we have to take it out. But before hand we have to claim ancient weapons from an ancient attendant of the Gods. But before that we have to summon her by proving her worth to some ancient Chuck e Cheese token, it ain't easy being the King.

(Side note, I later beat Blackhart on Expert on my own time; thank you RNJesus.)

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment