Thursday, August 16, 2018

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Reverse Rebirth Proud Mode Pt 7-9

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Here we are, the last of the normal card worlds. No more repetitive waves of Heartless, not more rehashes of bosses I already beat, we can finally get to the main meat of Riku's Story. Another good thing about this? No more decks that are quite literally stacked against me to work with. We also get to see some more behind the scenes shenanigans concerning the Replica. But enough of that let's get this over with.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment