Saturday, March 10, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock 2 HD Part 8: DLC Campaigns

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.









 I'm not sure what it says about your game when its DLC is the best content in it. But its honestly true, Minervas Den is the best content of BioShock 2 and honestly one of my favorite pieces of DLC period. I get an actual challenge with lack of weapons and offensive Plasmids early on, the Tonic for completing the Protector Trials makes ADAM all the more abundant and satisfying to get and the story is honestly more heartfelt then the main game. On top of that The aesthetics are just right, I feel like I went right back to the first game, the atmosphere, lighting feeling of vulnerability it all comes right back in Minervas Den.

 So this is the last of my BioShock 2 Lets Play videos. Thank you all for taking the time to watch. For my next LP videos I'll be covering my blind LP of Ni No Kuni 2. If you're not familiar with the Ni No Kuni games (don't worry it's new, kind of) here's my old written review of the first game.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock 2 is owned by Take2 interactive, 2K Marin, and 2K Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment