Saturday, March 3, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock 2 HD Part 7: Persephone Penal Colony

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Well here we are at the last part of the main campaign of BioShock 2. Now we really get God mode, not only is there ammo out the butt we also have the Summon Eleanor Plasmid and Telekinesis 3. I AM DELTA, MASTER OF MAGNET!!! No but seriously we're almost at the end of this; now to tackle the multiplaayyYA HAHA HAHAHAHAAH Oh wow I almost couldn't say that with a straight face. No, no thankfully they cut that from the HD remaster. Now all that's really left is the DLC included in the collection. That'll be for next time however.


Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock 2 is owned by Take2 interactive, 2K Marin, and 2K Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment