Monday, January 8, 2018

Let's Play BioShock 2 HD Part 3: Pauper's Drop

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Honestly Paupers Drop is my favorite level in this game. We get a genuinely creepy, claustrophobic location, a hostile atmosphere and its just the right level of length and width of the design of the level itself so that it doesn't overstay its welcome and we don't get bored of the place. Also Grace herself is a better antagonist, we understand her motivations, they're reasonable and the cold sadistic joy she takes in sending Splicers to kill Delta is pretty damn believable. Also this is the only level in the game that has the Rosie Big Daddy, pretty much the only Big Daddy that consistently gives me a challenge.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock 2 is owned by Take2 interactive, 2K Marin, and 2K Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment