Monday, November 27, 2017

Lets Play BioShock HD Part 9: DLC Challenge Rooms

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.






 So here we are folks, the end of the road with the 10th Anniversary of BioShock, one of my favorite games of all time as of right now. I hope that you all got something out of this crazy journey into the crazy world of Rapture and don't you all worry there's more to come as there's still BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite for you all to see me wiz through (for the most part). So from me to you thanks for stopping by and see you all next time for my Let's Play of BioShock 2.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock is owned by 2K Boston, 2K Australia, Take-Two Interactive, Ken Levine, Alyssa Finley and 2K Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment