Monday, November 13, 2017

Lets Play BioShock HD Part 8: Point Prometheus and Fontaine

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Honestly this is my least favorite level in BioShock. As soon as I get the Big Daddy suit the Splicers mostly ignore me and I can go about as I wish, not to mention the insane amounts of stockpiled ammo we find here nothing can even touch me. Not even Fontaine's ineffective threats are enough to deter the walking living tank that I have become. Though fear not because there's still the DLC challenge rooms for me to overcome. That's a tale for next time.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock is owned by 2K Boston, 2K Australia, Take-Two Interactive, Ken Levine, Alyssa Finley and 2K Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment