Thursday, December 31, 2015

Personal Post: Goodbye 2015.

Please be sure to read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Well 2015 is just about over and what a year it's been, I've gotten a new job at Kmart, made about 3000 bucks from said job give or take a few purchases and money from various sources and said job combined with quitting Diet Soda and switching to drinking Water regularly allowed me to lose about 50 or so pounds so now I'm in better shape then when I graduated High School. I've made some new buddies from my group in New York, wrote a ton of reviews on my blog and even traveled to London and Paris and got an awesome photo of the Arc De Triomphe. Now I have a lot on my plate next year, lots of franchises have their anniversaries coming up and of course I'm cashing in. 

 Kamen Rider has its 45th, Pokemon has its 20th, Puella Magi Madoka Magica has its 5th and of course I have my 25th, right on the same day as a fan favorite Super Sentai, same day as the first episode at that. We also have SMT IV Final, the Ratchet & Clank movie, more of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and various other good things that will hopefully happen. However just because I changed a lot this year only means to keep that momentum going, I'll start by upgrading my review blog to videos instead of articles, start making let's plays, and hopefully draw a profit from it which will then let me quit my Kmart job, or if not then I'll just change my hours to four hours a day and in the morning so I can just get it out of my way. I also plan on focussing on learning Japanese (again) and by that token go to Japan to test out my new vocal skills and see if I can break into acting or something, getting my drivers license and hopefully at long last find a girlfriend. 

 This has been a momentous year and while I do know the best is still ahead of me its important to take a quick glance at what you've done but not focus solely on the past otherwise you'll never get anywhere. The future might seem dark and scary but all you have to is take your first step, feel the walls a bit and eventually your eyes will adjust and see the bright future ahead of you. Goodbye 2015 and hello 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment