Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Lets Play Mega Man Zero (Legacy Collection) Part 4-6

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET




 You know, I kinda don't think that Ciel is the right person for this whole "leading a rebellion" thing. First she fails to tell me about a faster and easier way to infiltrate and enemy base. Then she didn't even give Zero any goggles or something to cover his eyes when infiltrating a moving train. And lastly she seems to pin all her hopes on one guy being able to take out a giant tank before it makes a nice new hole in her resistance base. I mean she's right but still I think that maybe she should just stick to science ya know?

Megaman Zero is owned by Capcom and Inti Creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment