Monday, December 11, 2017

Let's Play BioShock 2 HD Part 1: Adonis Luxury Resort and Atlantic Express.

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.



 So now we move on to the black sheep of the BioShock franchise. While I most certainly will admit that compared to BioShock 1 and Infinite BioShock 2 does come up in third place. However among the three I can't help but think this game as the most fun. Though on a philosophical standpoint BioShock 2 is far more blatant and less subtle in its message compared to its counterparts it does let me play as one of the most badass monsters in gaming, the Big Daddy. Admittingly it's a newly created (out of universe at least) prototype creature we still get the drill, a type of rivet gun and various other bad ass weapons.

 As before I will be completing this game 100% in a single play-through, so that means I'll be getting all the Plasmids, save all the Little Sisters and relevant NPC's but all doing it on the hardest difficulty without vita chambers. Though since the hardest mode in this game is only just hard and not survivor this is comparatively easier then the first game but I may still have some trouble. First after dropping our daughter off for her joint custody weekend with her mom Agatha Christie we'll go to the spa fro some R&R. Then we're off to meet our old friend Tenenbaum at the train station.


Bioshock 2 is owned by Take2 interactive, 2K Marin, and 2K Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment