Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Personal Post: 6000 (presumably) eyes on me.

Please be sure to read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!

Yep that's 3000 people all over this worthless little mud-ball who have read this tiny blog, and it's not even a year old. Now I have absolutely no idea if that's a high number according to other internet writer, bloggers, critics etc etc etc or not but hey by my standards that's quite an achievement. I just want to thank everyone who's ever read this blog, will read it or wasn't even interested enough to even comment on it. I still have a long ways to go before I can even consider turning this into some sort of career, but I can just look at this time as preparing for the grand performance to come.

Now I do plan on doing video reviews at some point but I just need the resources, the programing, the hardware and the Cojones to actually do it. Also I do want to start making lets plays but I just need to know how first. I already have an Elgato Capture card but I just need to know about the legal route, you know knowing which games to make a let's play about without pissing off Youtube and the companies involved. I know this is a legal grey-area/ minefield and I just want to make sure I don't set anything off. Maybe when I get my PS4 things will start to change, we'll see. As always, thank you everyone who read this and I would honestly love some feedback, my brain is always growing and I would love to fill in the real-estate with prime knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment